Our Company the Miss Nation LLC (Address: Downtown
- What data do we collect? We collect your name, birthdate and email address.
- How will we use your data? We need your data for the application process of the Miss Nation competition.
- How do we store your data? We store your data on our secure server.
- What are your data protection rights? Please note that we are using your data only for the a above mentioned purposes, that you have approved by reading this declaration and by applieing for the competition.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, birthdate)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online and apply for the Miss Nation competition .
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- In an info e-mail if selected for the competition, we require travel information such as traveldocument isue dates, number, Picture etc.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your application for the Miss Nation competition.
- Email you with information concerning the Miss Nation competition.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- This service we only provide to the main sponsors and partner of the Miss Nation competition. The List of these companies you can always find on the partenrs section of the competition website.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at secure servers provide by our online storage partners.
Our Company will keep your data for a period of time, those participants who get selected to be párt of the Miss Nation competition by applieing do agree that their personal data will be stored and used for the above mentioned purposes.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of our partner, in accordance with the above stated principles.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe buttom( link) at any email we have sent you.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
Please feel free to contact us with your questions and requests at